Thursday, June 25, 2009

Haha what? Remind me why I was looking forward to NTreev USA's management again?

God I am so annoyed with this I need to make a post to let off steam.

In the past ecard was something I wouldn't ever consider, but now it's another story. Maybe it's a case of wanting what I can't feasibly get, but seriously Kooh ears seem like they would be nice. There are three items in the first scratchy card cycle so basically it means I won't need to go through loads of winnings to get what I want. Worst case scenario, winning all 3 right? (I dont care if I'm wrong, dont correct me.)

But I'll be damned if I'm going to spend a whole dollar per turn for this "FREE" BONUS FUCKING CARD (more than a dollar actually, go australia). Here I was thinking that maybe I'd like to get more "hardcore" into this game because I love love love it so much, but the ntreev usa management is making this very hard. I don't know why everything is so freaking expensive, I cant pull money out of my ass.

And seriously what is up with the GM's? The only one I ever see doing anything constructive is Loki but as far as I've seen nothing's actually been done based on the pages and pages of complaints/suggestions for a variety of different issues all stemming from the changes that NTREEV USA IMPLEMENTED IN THE FIRST PLACE? Also Takeda needs to shut his face, what a joke.

God, I just don't get how even all those REALLY WELL WRITTEN AND INTELLIGENT AND RATIONAL AND WELL SUPPORTED posts are still unable to have the GMs/management/whoever has been fucking with my game understand that when a player wants the rare, the player feels inclined to try for it and the only way to try for it now is to waste cash on stuff we may or may not necessarily need or even want.

I don't have money.

Well I do. I'm just not prepared to mindlessly and blindly just hand it over due to some shitty scheme designed to milk the playerbase for everything its worth.

I can live without the ears or whatever else, since all the playing I've done up until this point has been without them, so whatever. I'm not going to die. This company is making it very hard for me to support this GAME that I love and WANT TO support.

Fuck, why can't this game just be looked after responsibly.

7 comments:

  1. Well said. Put a link to this in your announcement somewhere or make it more public lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I didnt want to publicise this blog but if it might make a small difference in one way or another it's worth the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh it just adds on to the rage from all of us other bloggers on this issue. I had actually never really spent ecard money on A18 but I was seriously considering buying cards here on Ntreev. Not so much anymore! LOL! They're only shooting themselves in the food. Actually they've shot themselves so much I don't think there's anymore "foot" left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea at this stage I'm just sitting here in disbelief. How can one company make so many consecutive mistakes that lower player enthusiasm? I actually cannot understand because every decision they've ever made since the launch has been completely and utterly stupid. Can you tell I'm frustrated? Maybe huh :(

    I wasn't a big cash spender on A18 either (probably about $30 total). I was prepared to keep feeding cash into the system until I got what I wanted (in this case Kooh ears). But the price is so inanely ridiculous that I do not want to fall into this "trap" so to speak, and encourage this idiotic pricing trend. I only wish a lot of other players feel the same way and will at least lessen their spending T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. I agree with you completely. What is their marketing and R&D team doing? Seems like they're just making random decisions without considering the player base at all.

    I like you would be willing to dump loads of money into Scratchcards if they were cheaper and purchasable on their own rather than having to buy items I don't want. But nope. I'm not gonna buy them now.

    I just hope enough people feel the same way about this so that Ntreev takes notice and does what any SANE marketing team would do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it ok if I link to this page on my signature as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alba's scratchy cards were MUCH easier to get, you could get them in packs of 200 and they wouldn't still be that much!I have no idea why Ntreev's charging so much, when they should charge about as much as OG Planet was charging. Sure you can do free offers to get the points, which was all I can do since I lack money. What also bugs me is most of their items are worth Cookies, and they want 8$ for just one item? That's rediculous!

    ReplyDelete