Saturday, July 11, 2009

And so it begins!

So Season 4 Delight has finally arrived in the US. These last couple of days have been really fun just messing around - getting a feel for the new map (does anybody else think the music there is really nice!?) and taking a looot of screenshots in the lounge.

There are still lots of things wrong with the game here and there but this PangYa fan is pretty happy with this major step forward. Typos, translation glitches and other bugs will be dealt with eventually. As for the issues regarding cash related content and papel shop? Well, I still don't love nor trust you NTreev USA but I can deal with it for now.
(This game is just too delightful ; - ;!)

So after being 3 hours late and having to deal with a mildly entertaining mix of nice-patient, condescending-patient, impatient and ass kissing personalities on the forums, the game is finally launched and the GMs are understandably at breaking point and just want to go to bed. Nevertheless they still manage to whip up a few 250 man tournies for those of us who stayed up all night!! God bless those guys, what little troopers!

I join Takeda's room and it fills up pretty fast. Takeda keeps spamming the start button but the room won't start because people keep coming in and leaving, readying up and unreadying. There's the usual rounds of "bugged room" etc. and this doesn't help the situation. People just keep leaving and poor Takeda is still there trying to get the game started. In the end everybody is readied up but by this time the room really has become bugged, and Takeda decides to make a new room.

We are now in the new room, and Takeda has been whittled down to a zombie-like state. LMAO (THE POOR GUY)

Anyway, came second and I guess that record will sit for a while because I don't think I'm going to play through another 18 holes of Lost Seaway anytime soon (DESPITE HOW NICE THE MUSIC IS. DOES ANYBODY ELSE THINK SO TOO!?).

I also have an unknown item in my inventory. o-o ... I get the feeling it's supposed to be a scratchy card ticket I get for levelling up but I'm not sure ...

Then I ran into this in the tutorial mode (anyone who's a higher level should look into doing it at least for the few angel candies you can get from a couple of the missions!). I thought it was a graphical glitch and, laughing my butt off, I grabbed a screenshot of it, but when I actually attempted the mission I realised they were part of the map. LOL!! I sorta laughed even harder after that xD

Anybody who's talked to me about S4 will probably know that I can't stand Lucia. "She's just a spoilt brat who thinks she's all that" blablabla I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. She's totally grown on me and since she is a part of the PangYa world I cannot possibly hate her for long ; - ;! Looking forward to seeing what sorts of outfits they will release and really wanting that short hair that's in the shop atm!

This post had no continuity but that doesn't matter. It's just a summary and reflection of my experiences in S4 so far xD. So to wrap things up ... SCREENSHOTS OF MY NITTLE KOOH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment