Thursday, July 9, 2009

Here we goo!


It's a bird! It's a plane!! No wait, really!? It's ... SEASON 4! (OO)

NTreev USA has really disappointed me in practically everything that they've done but nevertheless I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to experience (hopefully very soon!) season 4 on the usa server. I think the thing that I'm looking forward to the most is just being able to mess around with my friends and sorta bathe together in a big fat pile of happy for the opening.

I really didn't think season 4 would ever come to this server and boy am I glad to be wrong! So I did what I had to do (cleaning out my screenshot folder ... man there's some funny stuff in there!!) and uninstalling season 3 (OMG!! T_T). Despite the rocky ride thus far I still feel very nostalgic about season 3 (it's the season where I actually spent the most of my playing. Probably played season 2 for a month or so before I forgot about the game) and I've actually gotten quite attached to it. I dunno ... the thought of uninstalling it made me teary!! (LMAO IM NOT KIDDING)

Hold on everybody - we are finally taking off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment